Reasons to Buy This Product!
- Flex-Clay Technology
- Removes moderate contamination, overspray and pollution
- Works on paintwork, glass, plastic and metal surfaces
- Easy to use
- Smooth as glass feel
About the Clay Bar
The Chemical Guys Medium Clay Bar is the safest and most effective way to remove contamination from your vehicle’s paintwork. Flex-Clay Technology easily removes moderate overspray, rail dust, brake dust, pollution and contamination for a smooth-as-glass feel. The unique elastic grey detailing clay pulls off moderate and rough contamination like a magnet and is designed to cleanse vehicles with years of contamination and rough pollution. The Medium Clay Bar works great on paintwork, glass, plastic, metal, carbon fiber and Kevlar surfaces by safely removing overspray and pollution without damaging the surface. Great for removing contamination before applying your favorite coat of carnauba wax or paintwork sealant. The Chemical Guys Medium Clay Bar is non-abrasive and safe on aluminum, chrome, fiberglass and all painted surfaces.
The Medium Clay Bar works best with Chemical Guys Luber for the ultimate clay bar experience. Simple spray Luber directly onto the surface and cleanse the panel using the Medium Clay Bar. The Chemical Guys Medium Clay Bar easily removes moderate contamination while being safe on the surface. Great for restoring a smooth finish on vehicles 5-10 years old. Quickly remove tree sap and road tar for a perfectly clean finish. Easily remove pollution film and overspray from your vehicle’s glass for improved visibility.
More About the Clay Bar
Contamination and overspray can ruin the shine of your vehicle’s finish. The Chemical Guys Medium Clay Bar makes removing embedded contamination easy. The non-abrasive detailing clay is the perfect choice for removing overspray, rail dust, pollution, brake dust, water spots, road tar, tree sap, bird droppings and mineral deposits from virtually any exterior surface. The Medium Clay Bar is designed to clean vehicles with moderate contamination. The innovative elastic detailing clay is safe and effective on any color paint and even works great on plastic headlights and taillights.
How to Use:
- Wash vehicle very well to loosen surface dirt. Getting the surface as clean as possible will reduce wear on the clay bar and extend the life of your clay bar by reducing the amount of contaminants that need to be lifted by the bar.
- Mist a 2 x 2 square foot area generously with Chemical Guys Luber Lubricant. Hold the clay bar against the surface and move it back and forth.
- The clay bar will grab the surface initially. This grabbing indicates that the clay is encountering contamination. Continue rubbing gently until the clay glides freely.
- Using Luber, wipe each complete section with a microfiber towel. This process will wipe away contaminates and reduce friction and possible marring of surface through friction.
- Before moving to the next section, inspect the clay. If it appears soiled, fold the clay and use a clean portion to clean the next section. If you drop the clay or it becomes completely soiled, discard the clay bar and continue with a fresh bar
- Wipe any left over residue away with a clean microfiber towel.
- Once you have clayed the paint, YOU CAN CLAY THE WINDOWS AS WELL. Follow the same directions for windows and this will reduce streaking when using your wipers and accelerate water runoff when it rains.
- Wash Vehicle again once completed. This will ensure that all contaminates that were removed are safely washed off of the surface where they can no longer stick hard to the paint.