Returns and Exchanges
LIMITED RETURNS / EXCHANGE POLICYGarage Enthusiast prides itself on a tradition of outstanding customer care and support. Our devoted team of account representatives understands that our customers are the hallmark of our enduring partnerships.
Our limited return and exchange policy allows you to return defective or incorrect merchandise for a full or partial credit of your order. All returned merchandise requires authorization. Contact our service representatives first for shipping instructions and to obtain a return authorization number. Credit will not be issued unless authorization to return merchandise has been received.
For all merchandise returned to Garage Enthusiast and BendPak/Ranger for reasons other than warranty, a 20% restocking fee and round-trip shipping costs will be deducted from the credit refund. All returned items must be in their original box or crating and must include all packing material, manuals and all accessories.
NO RETURNS, CREDITS OR EXCHANGES FOR:
- Returned items that failed due to an accident, purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied.
- Returned items that failed due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring.
- Returned items that failed due to rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants.
- Any item damaged in shipment or any product failure caused by installing or operating product under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines or damaged by contact with tools or surroundings.
- Returned items with cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality.
- Returned items with no accompanying RMA number and completed RMA form.
- Returned items that are incomplete or defaced.
- Any consumable or standard wear items.
- Returned items with a different serial number from what was authorized for return.
- Returned items that do not include your original receipt, invoice or sales order.
- Returned items that were special ordered or custom configured.
- Freight damaged items. If your shipment arrives damaged you must note the damage on the carrier's delivery record in accordance with the carrier's policy, save the merchandise in the original box and packing it arrived in, and arrange for a carrier inspection of damaged merchandise.
- Chemical Guys Products
- SONAX Products
HOW TO RETURN PRODUCTS
- Please contact Garage Enthusiast within 14 days of your original shipment or warranty exchange for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before returning your product to Garage Enthusiast.
- For faster service, please have the following information on hand when calling for an RMA number: customer name, order or invoice number, item (SKU) number and serial number (if exists) and the reason for the return.
- No returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number and completed RMA form.
- Returned items must be shipped via ground service only - do not return items by air unless authorized in writing.
- BendPak/Ranger: For warranty related exchanges and/or returns, a Garage Enthusiast customer service representative will work with you to arrange to have the item(s) returned via a BendPak preferred carrier freight collect.
- Products returned C.O.D. will be refused. Unauthorized freight collect charges will be denied.
- BendPak/Ranger: Once an item arrives at BendPak, we will issue a full or partial credit, exchange or refund within 15 days.
- Wall Control: Once an item arrives at Wall Control, we will issue a full or partial credit, exchange or refund within 15 days.
- Additional time may be required depending on the nature of the return.
- Returns must be made within 15 days of the Return Authorization being provided. Any incurred costs associated with damaged merchandise will be deducted from credits owed. Garage Enthusiast is not responsible for merchandise damaged in return shipment. We strongly recommend you package the items carefully to ensure safe passage. For non-warranty items, we suggest you fully insure your return shipment in case of loss or damage.