Reasons to Buy This Product!
- Flex-Clay Technology
- Removes light contamination, overspray and pollution
- Works on paintwork, glass, plastic and metal surfaces
- Easy to use
- Smooth as glass feel
About the Clay Bar
The Chemical Guys Light Clay Bar is the safest and most effective way to remove contamination from your vehicle’s paint. Flex-Clay Technology easily removes light overspray, rail dust, brake dust, tree sap, road tar, pollution and contamination for a smooth-as-glass feel. The unique elastic blue detailing clay pulls off light contamination like a magnet and is designed to cleanse newer and well-maintained vehicles. The Light Clay Bar works great on paint, glass, carbon fiber, Kevlar, plastic and metal surfaces. Detailing clay bar safely removes overspray and pollution without damaging the surface. The Chemical Guys Light Clay Bar is the perfect choice for removing embedded contamination from newer vehicles and is the safest way to cleanse virtually any painted surface. This bar is great for removing contamination before applying your favorite coat of carnauba wax or paintwork sealant. The Chemical Guys Light Clay Bar is non-abrasive and safe on aluminum, chrome, fiberglass and all painted surfaces.
The Light Clay Bar works best with Chemical Guys Luber for the ultimate clay bar experience. Simply spray Luber directly onto the surface and cleanse the panel using the Light Clay Bar. The Chemical Guys Light Clay Bar easily removes light contamination while being safe on the surface. The Light Clay Bar creates a mirror finish in minutes.
More About the Clay Bar
Contamination and overspray can ruin the shine of your vehicle’s finish. The Chemical Guys Light Clay Bar makes removing embedded contamination easy. The non-abrasive detailing clay is the perfect choice for removing overspray, rail dust, pollution, brake dust, water spots, road tar, tree sap, bird droppings and mineral deposits from virtually any exterior surface. The Light Clay Bar is designed to clean newer and well-maintained vehicles and is safe and effective on any color paint. The Chemical Guys Light Clay Bar even works great on plastic headlights and taillights. Flex-Clay is flexible to clean the tightest spaces.
How to Use:
- Wash vehicle very well to loosen surface dirt. Getting the surface as clean as possible will reduce wear on the clay bar and extend the life of your clay bar by reducing the amount of contaminants that need to be lifted by the bar.
- Mist a 2 x 2 square foot area generously with Chemical Guys Luber Lubricant. Hold the clay bar against the surface and move it back and forth.
- The clay bar will grab the surface initially. This grabbing indicates that the clay is encountering contamination. Continue rubbing gently until the clay glides freely.
- Using Luber, wipe each complete section with a microfiber towel. This process will wipe away contaminates and reduce friction and possible marring of surface through friction.
- Before moving to the next section, inspect the clay. If it appears soiled, fold the clay and use a clean portion to clean the next section. If you drop the clay or it becomes completely soiled, discard the clay bar and continue with a fresh bar
- Wipe any left over residue away with a clean microfiber towel.
- Once you have clayed the paint, YOU CAN CLAY THE WINDOWS AS WELL. Follow the same directions for windows and this will reduce streaking when using your wipers and accelerate water runoff when it rains.
- Wash Vehicle again once completed. This will ensure that all contaminates that were removed are safely washed off of the surface where they can no longer stick hard to the paint.